The Old Cinema Blog!

Hello all and welcome to the new blog for The Old Cinema!

Here you will find a great variety of news, views, and personal favorites in the shop from me, Adam. A year ago I moved from the States to London, and am brand new to the shop, where I am often so lovingly referred to as ' The Yankee' by my fellow colleagues.

The purpose of this blog will be to keep my fellow readers updated on whats happening here at The Old Cinema, including any upcoming events, features in the media, or any items in the shop I find particularly interesting (read: amazingly cool) that aren't included on the main website (and there are lots of those!).

As a matter of fact, one of our items was featured in the October issue of Company magazine. There was a special Alice In Wonderland shoot with Peaches Geldof in which one of our early 20th century glass bottles is used! These are available in the shop for £65 each:






So be sure to add the blog to your favorites, expect regular posts and be sure to stop by the shop to say hello!

-Adam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Home